Advantages of Listing With Google Local Business Certification
Google is the king of search engines. Therefore, it’s in your best interest to make it as easy as possible for Google to let Google know more about you and your business.
One of the easiest ways to do this is by submitting your local business to Google Local Business Center. You can begin to see immediate results after doing this.More info https://www.itexamsuccess.com/
Here are the top 9:
- Google will give your site more authority because they know it is a real business, giving you better search engine ranking for your keywords.
- Add your website to Google Maps so potential customers can instantly find out more about you. One of the hottest new ways to find local businesses right now is through Google Maps.
- Insert specific keywords into your business description. For example if you’re a financial planner, you can add retirement specialist, CFP®, CPA, wealth management, annuity specialist…etc to your title. This will give you a leg up on those who just have their name.
- Better control the information including name, phone, number, address, and hours of operation.
- Add any certifications you have next to your name. For example, you could be listed as John Smith CFP®.
- Google allows you to see how customers are finding you via Google Dashboard. For example, you’re able to know if a customer came from Google Maps of Google Search and the keywords that were typed in. This will allow you to optimize your marketing efforts.
- Add a picture of your office, which will appear in Google Maps, so new customers can identify your building. This will make it easier for customers to find you.
- Allows customers to review and rate your services. (Hopefully a benefit to you)It has an infinite ROI because it’s free!
- Sign your local business up for an account today. All it will take is 15 minutes out of your day.
Monitor how people are finding your website. The more information you know, the better you can optimize your marketing efforts.